Warehouse Maintenance Technician （Afternoon Shift）
Winit cooperation is a leading cross-border e-commerce solution provider and was established in Shanghai, China in 2012. We have set up more than 10 global warehouses including China, the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia. Currently, we have more than 10,000 employees worldwide. Our goal is to provide overall supply chain solutions to eliminating the geographical barriers of cross-border e-commerce, reduce the distance of international supply chains, improve customer experience and sellers’ market competitiveness, and truly achieve online transactions without borders.
Winit (UK) Limited is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Maintenance Technician in a Challenging role to join our team and help us continue to deliver excellence at its new UK branch at Tamworth. If you are eager for a new challenge and are ready to be part of an exciting company, this is the role for you. Training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting planned preventative maintenance in an accurate, timely and safe manner ensuring maintenance procedures are followed.
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, and parts used through stores.
- Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and actioning repairs.
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of equipment in support of the Engineering Operations department.
- Analyse data to find solutions to improve MHE performance, providing reports where necessary.
- Complete quality inspections to ensure work is carried out to a safe standard.
- Work to and follow all Health and Safety guidance
What you will need:
- Have good communication ability, be able to understand the expectation of equipment use department through interview, be able to make the equipment professional understand the work focus through communication.
- Planning capability, capable of systematic equipment rating and equipment maintenance plan formulation.
- Certain training ability, can instruct the operator to operate the equipment correctly, can instruct the Automation Equipment Maintenance management and Associates to gradually improve the equipment maintenance skills.
- Master mechanical principle, electric control principle;
- To be familiar with lubricating grease and lubricating method of equipment, and familiar with commonly used equipment maintenance tools and electric testing instruments and meters;
- To carry out the Automation equipment daily maintenance, preventive maintenance and overhaul plan.
- Effective spare parts management and cost control
Work location: Tamworth
Hours: 40 per week from 16.30pm-1.00am
Job Type: fixed term contract with possibility of becoming permanent