Senior Data Scientist
Role: Senior Data Scientist (Permanent)
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
About the Company:
Are you a skilled data scientist with strong software engineering principles eager to make the next career move in the dynamic world of data? Look no further! Our client, a global entertainment company is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their IT team to help contribute to their high growth in family entertainment. This is an exciting green field unit opportunity for someone who wants the security of working in a large enterprise and working in a hypergrowth department.
- Extract insights from large datasets to help forecast and drive decision-making.
- Build machine learning models daily.
- Drive innovation with AI/ML methodologies.
- Collaborating and communicating strategic insights with the data team and business stakeholders.
- Translate data projects into commercial outcomes.
- Expertise in analytics: statistics, ML, optimization, and pattern recognition.
- Proficient in Python, SQL, and Spark SQL.
- Experience with large datasets, distributed computing, data transformation, and ML tech.
- Transform business needs into analytics solutions.
- Experience collaborating and mentoring.
What's in it for You:
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Magic pass for you, friends, and family (includes free admission to all their attractions worldwide)
- 25% discount in their retail shops and restaurants
Our client strongly believes in the value of diversity and strives to create a supportive and inclusive environment. No matter your age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation – everyone matters!
If you have made it to the end of this job advert and feel ready to take the step towards this exciting Data opportunity, then please go ahead and apply! Kindly share your CV with us at Georgia.Daisy@lafosse.com