Energy Analyst £25,000 (20% bonus potential) Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham BCR/TH/10801 Bell Cornwall Recruitment are looking for an experienced Energy Analyst to join a leading green energy company based in the Jewellery Quarter. Our client is looking for individuals who can leverage their expertise to contribute to their mission of providing innovative solutions in the world of utility management. Key Responsibilities: As an experienced Energy Analyst, you will play a pivotal role within the Operations Team. Your extensive background in the energy sector will be put to use through:
- Managing supplier contracts and swiftly resolving exceptions, while ensuring strict compliance with industry SLAs.
- Effectively communicating with suppliers via various channels, including phone, email, portal, and industry communication hubs.
- Delivering exceptional customer service and educating students on utility matters.
- Successfully handling a substantial volume of objections and losses during peak periods (July
- Addressing disputes, clearing queries, and meticulously uploading utility bills/letters into their system for finance purposes from October to June. Top 3 Criteria: Substantial prior experience in the energy sector, with a strong focus on gas and electric (water and broadband knowledge is advantageous), particularly in operational or back-office roles. Extensive understanding of energy industry disputes, regulations, losses, and miscellaneous transfers is indispensable. Demonstrable robust communication ability and data analysis skills is imperative. Proficiency in Excel, including knowledge of Excel functions like XLOOKUP, would be highly beneficial. If you have the passion for energy and a proven history of making a difference in the utility management space, Bell Cornwall Recruitment invite you to apply for the Energy Analyst position. Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful. BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life. Love Work Be Happy Follow BCR on Twitter LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs. (For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups) PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales