Job Description And Qualifications
The Pre-Commissioning Supervisor role will be for the Neom GHE project site reporting to the Pre -Commissioning Manager .Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Daily and weekly progress reports
- This position responsible for reporting to area Pre-commissioning lead.
- Responsible for Process line walk downs, raise punch list, check the system readiness for Pre-commissioning activities.
- Responsible to supervise the pre-commissioning activities which will be conducted by contractors such as lube oil flushing, Line blowouts, cooling water flushing.
- Required to work with inter departments such as Instrumentation, electrical, machinery and Process controls to enhance the pre-commissioning of other areas.
- Required and responsible to take part in validation of the logics in the DCS and field testing as per given procedure.
- Responsible to work in shift duties if required for the commissioning and plant start-up.
- Record and maintain the documentation of pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up. Responsible to understand the Go-Completions (GoC) software, which is used for completions, update the records in GoC in each phase of completion of commissioning activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate should have completed bachelor’s in chemical/Mechanical engineering, with a minimum of 10 to 12 years’ experience in commissioning/start-up or operation.
- Candidates have knowledge on Demin water production using anion/cation methods adds value to the position.
- Self-sufficient technical experience to be able to read P&ID, OIM documents, vendor documents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and influence team members in various cultural areas.
Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures. Building Customer Loyalty
Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty. Communication
Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions. Engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message. Continuous Improvement
Originating action to improve existing conditions and processes; identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions. Continuous Learning
Actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application. Contributing to Team Success
Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals. Initiating Action
Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive. Managing Work (Includes Time Management)
Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently. Work Standards
Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.Req No.
Fixed Term (agency) - Full TimeOrganization
Global Engrg Mfg Technology & EquipmentBusiness Sector / Division
Middle East, Egypt, Turkey (MEET)Country