Senior Corporate PPA & H2 Advisory Manager
Corporate PPA & Hydrogen Advisory
Why we exist. Our purpose.
At Pexapark, we empower renewable energy players to thrive in post subsidy markets. Keeping renewable investments attractive is our contribution to a more sustainable world.
To date, only professional energy traders and utilities have built the sophistication to find answers to these questions. At Pexapark, we help our clients build up the capabilities, processes and systems to successfully navigate these challenges.
The journey began in August 2017, when energy traders Michael Waldner and Luca Pedretti, together with software entrepreneur Florian Müller, set out to do their share in shaping the renewable energy transition.
They began to build a complete solution for renewable energy investors and operators with tools that would support the entire process: identifying opportunities and pricing energy sales contracts, executing, monitoring and managing renewable energy revenues and risks, contracts and complex portfolios in post subsidy markets.
Pexapark is looking for a Senior Corporate PPA & H2 Advisory Manager to join our Corporate PPA & Hydrogen team. Our services are built on our technology platform, transaction experience and our extensive network. As a Senior Corporate PPA & H2 Advisory Manager you will leverage that capability and take a lead role in originating and delivering new client mandates with commercial & industrial buyers as well as investors into the emerging Hydrogen energy space, that help them understand renewable energy risks and identify optimal PPA procurement strategies for their needs.
As part of the Corporate PPA and H2 team you shall also contribute to the development of Pexapark’s business offering serving the buy side to enhance our capability to have a positive impact on the way buyers evaluate and transact renewable power.
How will you help?
- Actively originate new client mandates and promote our services internationally.
- Guide customers to make optimal energy procurement strategies and hedging decisions.
- Manage day-to-day operations of client mandates until completion.
- Develop solid working relationships with senior client contacts.
- Contribute to product development to enhance the existing Pexapark technology platform to cater to the needs of PPA buyers.
- Liaise with our quant advisory team to evaluate different structured products and client portfolio simulations.
What you’ll bring:
- Good understanding of corporate energy procurement and energy markets, with 5+ years in business energy purchasing, origination, trading, or investment transactions business or similar.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex quantitative data and market insight to advise
- Strong project management skills paired with a convincing personality and sales drive.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to reduce complex information into actionable frameworks and connect at all levels of the client.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high sense of ownership and a track record of delivering results.
How we work
At Pexapark, we have our own way of doing things. The secret sauce that makes up Pexapark’s culture is made up of six ingredients:
- Be an entrepreneur – We have a bias to action
- Deliver “WOW” – What we do, we do well
- Put the customer interest first – We help our customers succeed
- Be accountable – Everyone at Pexapark is responsible for success “If it is to be, it is up to me”
- Systemic and data-driven – We evaluate our decisions for biases and overcome them through data and reflected processes
- Be humble – We admit when we’re wrong and don’t blame each other
- The opportunity to join a state-of-the-art software and services company to support the proliferation of renewable energy across the globe
- A cool scale-up culture made up of an internationally diverse team of renewable energy experts and seasoned professionals
- A highly flexible environment with hybrid working possibilities
- Options for equity participation in our company
- Opportunity to travel to company and industry events
- The opportunity to substantially influence major decisions in the energy sector, supporting the transition to net-zero
- Discretionary company bonus scheme/Company incentive plan (delete non-applicable one) (Delete both for Intern roles)