From W Executive, we are collaborating with a multinational industrial group that wants to hire a senior project engineer for its operations, projects and HSSE area. Position based in London.
Main functions and responsibilities
The employee will report directly to the area Lead and will be part of a team responsible for the execution of projects.
- Accountable for overseeing multidisciplinary engineers' task force during the Engineering phase in the completion of engineering projects, coordinating as deemed necessary with the subject matter experts and technical departments of the Group.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring engineering procedures and company engineering standards in coordination with other areas of the company.
- Accountable for the technical evaluation of vendors and RfQ for projects, and responsible for developing and monitoring procurement plans and its consistency with the overall schedule of the project. Definition and implementation of the necessary quality assurance process and controls for procurement.
- Accountable for the construction phase of the projects in execution, including: Schedule follow-up. Management of the variations, Quality control / Quality assurance.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring construction plans, construction resources planning, including personnel flows as well as equipment, machinery and consumables.
- Quality assurance process and controls for construction and compliance of HSSE standards and for the company the safe execution of the construction work and the efficient performance of the contractors and 3rd parties providing construction services for the company.
- Handover of projects for commissioning and start-up.
- Mandatory to have developed your career in the United Kingdom, with knowledge of its market and terrain.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (valued).
- Proven in-depth knowledge of construction industry regulations (must have). Proven in-depth knowledge of key engineering codes and standards of the energy industry sector (must have)
- Specific Experience in construction of high pressure and flammable gases plants (valued).
Proficient in conversational English (target C1). Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and/or Primavera.
Mobility < 25%. Normally in 1-2 day trips