Bohr Limited is a company that focuses on delivering products and solutions to the green energy industry with a strong focus on Hydrogen, Biomethane, and Natural Gas. With decades of experience in product development, analysis, sensors, sampling and increasingly machine learning and digitisation we are helping drive the transition to a cleaner, greener energy future.
This is a full-time role for a Product Design Engineer located in Bristol, London or Staffordshire with flexibility for some remote work. The Product Design Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, and improving products and solutions in the green energy industry. The day-to-day tasks include but are not limited to designing and prototyping new products, creating and modifying existing designs, and working with cross-functional teams to ensure project success.
- Experience, knowledge or skills related to: sensors, communications technologies, machine learning, high pressure or hazardous area products would be a huge benefit
- Product Design, Design Engineering, and Engineering (whether its mechanical, software, E&I, process) skills
- Product Development
- Experience in designing and developing products in the energy industry is preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Product Design, or related field - or equivalent hands-on experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills