This is an opportunity for a Full Stack Engineer Engineer to join a renewable energy company who specialise in artificial intelligence for the solar industry. The position is located in Southampton and pays up to £65,000 plus benefits.
In your role as a Full Stack Engineer Engineer, you will have the opportunity to reduce fuel poverty and improve energy efficiency interventions. In this position, you will develop cutting-edge AI tools and take ownership of my client's software development.
This Full Stack Engineer role offers extensive training and development in a fullstack environment and high autonomy working on a greenfield project.
• .NET experience (or nodeJS, springboot, or anything similar).
• Previous experience deploying in AWS.
• Proficiency with React/Typescript.
• Familiarity with CI/CD/DevOps practises.
• BSc degree or higher in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related field.
If you are looking for any other information or would like to have an exploratory chat, please apply now, or contact Paula Kastrouni @ IC Resources.
We have a number of other positions across different industries and locations available too!