EC&I Technician to join a globally leading Chemical company based on one of their sites in Greater Manchester, on a permanent basis, for a salary of £45,000 per annum. This competitive salary is supported by a fantastic benefits package that includes a pension contribution of up to 7%, private health and dental care, annual bonus, life assurance, and annual salary reviews of 2-3%.
The EC&I Technician will be expected to deliver results by having a broad range of technical skills and experience, ideally gained working on a Top-tier COMAH chemical manufacturing site. The EC&I Technician will have experience of working with process manufacturing equipment, instrumentation, and automated packaging equipment.
Responsibilities of the EC&I Technician:
- To maintain all Electrical, Instrumentation equipment, and control systems on site.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant statutory electrical regulations
- Management of small maintenance improvement, replacement, and cost reduction projects.
- Preparation and use of Risk Assessments.
- Maintenance of automated packaging equipment.
To be successful in this role as an EC&I Technician you will ideally be COMPEX trained, 18th edition qualified and have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role. It is also expected for the successful candidate to have a strong knowledge of PLC & SCADA Programming along with an ability to identify cost effective solutions to engineering problems.
If you are interested, please apply for the EC&I Technician position directly.