Reporting to the Engineering Services Team Leader, you will be involved with various projects within a busy Engineering department.
These May Include The Following Areas
- Objectives are to improve the companies’ assets, which include machinery, equipment and buildings.
- Respond to breakdowns, safety issues and other situations that require urgent action from the maintenance team.
- Must have an aptitude in Plant Maintenance and General Engineering.
- Mechanically minded and have a good understanding of equipment and tools
- Good mechanical skills including welding, fabrication, hydraulics, pneumatics, bearings and drives etc.
- Team player
- Good problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivation and be able to work on own initiative.
- Forklift driving (not essential as training can be given).
Training will be offered as part of your ongoing development. You will have the responsibility for the quality of your own work and will report any defects to supervision and ensure you have adequate information to complete your task.
The successful candidate will be self motivated, a good organiser, flexible with a sense of urgency and have the ability to operate in a disciplined manner within a team environment.What We Can Offer – Maintenance Operative
- £14.79 per hour
- Monday to Thursday 07:45- 16:30, Friday 07:45- 15:30
- Onsite parking
- Early finish Fridays
- Great home/ work life balance