Are you a Maintenance Technician looking for a new dynamic job opportunity?
My client, based in Andover, Hampshire, have grown to be a major contract electronics design and manufacturing company who cover a range of technologies and employing manufacturing methodologies. Some of the services they provide include electronic manufacturing, advances technologies, design services over various sectors such as automotive, aerospace, medical and more.
They are looking for a Maintenance Technician to provide support to the maintenance engineering manager in the maintenance of equipment and plant on all three sites based around Andover.
As the Maintenance Technician, based in Andover, Hampshire you will be required to
• Perform weekly routine preventive maintenance tasks on equipment and plant on all three sites
• Perform weekly equipment and plant
• Perform weekly cleaning and sanitising, including fault assessment down to module/ part level
• Undertake collection of metrics of machine down times and repair times
As the Maintenance Technician, based in Andover, Hampshire you will need the following experience:
• Hands on maintenance experience
• Driving licence
• Knowledge of common electrical and mechanical items
My client are unable to sponsor, therefore will not accept a Visa unless it’s a Dependant Visa. You will be offered a pool car to drive between the sites in Andover.
If you are a Maintenance Technician and would like to apply for this job, based in Andover, Hampshire then please send an Updated CV over to nking@redlinegroup.Com or call 01582 878839 / 07961158788