Senior Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to lead our marketing efforts and drive growth for our NEOM Food Company. As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that build company brand awareness, product portfolio brand awareness and drive business growth. You own the branding and ensure the NEOM Food Company branded products, services are well positioned in the market and available. The scope is mainly KSA and GCC, however with a global perspective.Position Description And Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
- Develop and implement marketing plans and campaigns to drive business growth and achieve revenue targets in line with the food company's overall business strategy. These plans will include targeted promotions, advertising, events, and sponsorships that engage customers, consumers, and drive sales.
- Lead and manage a team of marketing professionals: You will provide guidance and support to the team, ensuring that they have the resources they need to succeed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams: You will collaborate with the NEOM Food Company's business units and NEOM departments, sectors and regions to ensure alignment on marketing initiatives.
- Provide input for market research and analysis to identify customer needs, preferences, and trends. You will use this information to develop targeted marketing campaigns that resonate with customers.
- Develop and execute marketing programs: You will be responsible for managing the marketing budget and tracking performance against key metrics.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners, customers, and industry stakeholders to identify opportunities for collaboration and develop marketing initiatives that benefit both parties
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience in the food industry is a must. FMCG background, consultancy or B2B.
- Experience of broader commercial workings of major Food business
- Significant experience and proven record of accomplishment of developing and executing brand campaigns within consumer facing businesses
- Experience and success in NPD and product launches
- Strong network within brand marketing arena, including agencies
- Strong experience of digital marketing and execution through all channels, including retail.
- Experience of setting and delivering against key commercial and brand KPIs
- Extensive experience in working cross functionally and leading high-performing cross-functional teams that deliver best in class commercial results.
- Strong understanding of sustainability and quality in Food, and how to communicate and leverage this in brands.
- Extremely effective communicator across a range of audiences; strong presentation skills.
- Passion for NEOM’s mission to deploy the latest technologies to achieve Food Security
- Fluent in English (fluency or working knowledge in Arabic is a plus)
Bachelor's degree in marketing, Business Administration, or a related field; MBA preferred: A bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field is required. An MBA is preferred.