Piper Maddox is partnered with one of Europe’s largest Electric Vehicle manufacturers, specializing in long wheel electrified chassis.
Due to significant growth, the business is now looking to hire a High Voltage Battery Integration Engineer in Farnborough.
We are looking to hire an Electrical specialist who has demonstrable experience with HV battery & powertrain vehicle integration.
• You’ll be developing and maintaining a high level of expertise within powertrain electrification and helping to support the development of Electrical and Electronic architectures in line with the Systems Engineering Process.
• HV battery integration to control specification and delivery of HV battery and Hydrogen energy storage solutions
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 4 – 6 industry experience, ideally with 2 + years in HV storage systems
- Experience with electrical control methods
- Rig test & development experience
This role will suit an engineer who has been testing, developing & validating HV powertrains from vehicle or aerospace sectors.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the development and delivery of new electrified chassis platforms to the UK & EU market.
Should you be interested in this opportunity ? Please apply with your CV and or contact Peter Cawthorne.