Data & AIWhat Working At Zühlke Is All About
We work on Projects for purpose, making it our mission to give our work a deeper meaning, ensuring we are focused on creating positive change through technology and digital innovation. We are Flexible, offering a variety of working options to cater to our people’s needs. We pride ourselves on having a Growth mindset with a strong learning culture - we invest in learning and development but also believe strongly in learning on the job and through mentorship and coaching. Sustainability is one of our top strategic goals. We are carbon neutral as a business, and we are strategically positioning our business offerings in decarbonisation and green energy to help clients develop sustainable digital solutions. We care about the work we do. Diversity and inclusion are also high on the agenda. We are constantly looking to improve and develop, increasing diversity and developing a more inclusive workplace for all
We are in search of a visionary leader to assume the role of Global Head of Data & AI Consulting Practice. In this pivotal position, you will play a crucial role in shaping and executing our global Data & AI consulting strategy. Our unique approach at Zühlke involves the seamless collaboration between data scientists and engineers, making No-Nonsense impactful solutions a reality.
Role responsibilitiesStrategic Leadership
- Define the Practice strategy aligned with the organisation’s overall strategy
- Define the practice's long-term goals, objectives, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Define adequate substructure in the Practice People Leadership
- Provide strong leadership and guidance, fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excellence
- Continuously assess and manage the performance of team members, providing regular feedback and coaching to drive professional growth
- Define and implement best practices, methodologies, and standards for the Practice
- Manage skills & capabilities (ensuring the right people, with the right skills in the right quantity)
- Create an environment that supports the team in identifying emerging trends, technologies, and market opportunities within the practice
- Ensure thought leadership within & outside of Zühlke
- Support in winning clients in close interaction with Market Units
- Drive revenue growth by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities that align with Zühlke's commitment to diverse and impactful projects.
- Manage the financial performance of the Data & AI Consulting Practice, aligning with Zühlke's focus on commercially sound solutions.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, integrating Zühlke's interdisciplinary approach, involving Data & AI specialists in early project stages to evaluate the feasibility of solutions.
- Foster collaboration with colleagues from Software Engineering, DevOps, UX departments, and customer representatives, embodying Zühlke's commitment to varied, interdisciplinary teamwork.
- Proven leadership in global Data & AI consulting, with a track record of successfully navigating the complexities and nuances of diverse international markets.
- In-depth understanding of agile processes and the ability to champion interdisciplinary collaboration on a global scale.
- Demonstrated success in business development with a focus on diverse and impactful projects in various regions and industries.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey unique approaches to clients and internal teams across different cultural and linguistic contexts.
- Global experience in leading and managing teams across multiple geographies, fostering a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and excellence.
- Advanced degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Data Science, Business, etc.) is preferred.
Even if you feel you don't meet all the requirements yet, we are still happy to get to know you, learn more about your ambitions and ideas and look forward to receiving your application!
We are Stonewall Diversity Champions. Stonewall is an organisation who is committed to LGBTQ+ inclusion and provides guidance to companies who are members and share the same values.
We welcome people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, personality, national origin, race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or veteran status.