AI is a fundamental, ground-breaking technology like the Internet, personal computers, and electricity. This position is your opportunity to drive implementation of AI into risk intelligence products and processes. The AI/ML Product Manager will be a steward for new products and applications that will use ML and AI technologies to power and transform existing capabilities, products, systems and processes within the LSEG Risk Intelligence business.
This exciting change driving role will have the opportunity to help implement our product strategy by working with our customers to define the problems we are solving with such technologies. The PM will collaborate with technology, operations and business SME teams to define, design, develop and deploy products that apply these technologies to solve business problems with tangible business outcomes.
Success in the role will be measured by quantified business outcomes including revenue generation and efficiencies. Strong commercial understanding will be a core strength of the PM who will continuously strive for the best possible return on investment for the business and for clients of these platforms. The PM will constantly prioritise product initiatives that meet the vision and business outcomes. You should expect prioritizes and direction to change as we progress.Responsibilities Include
What We Are Looking For
- Responsible for end-to-end product management including the development, release, launch and adoption for AI/ML products and capabilities in remit.
- Build shared goals and specs for products by soliciting inputs from multiple parts of the organisation.
- Ensure all Product Roadmaps are prioritized, owned, maintained and communicated.
- Responsible for helping the squads to deliver outcome-based roadmaps and release plans based on the product vision.
- Grow, lead and motivate high performing cross-functional teams of developers, data scientists, ML engineers and product managers. Working with squad members to build a productive and innovative environment.
- Work closely with engineering, product and internal teams to ensure timely releases.
- Design and implement go to market strategies including documentation, client communication, and internal and external training for new features.
- Provide thought leadership on long-term product strategy.
- Work closely with GTM teams globally to ensure product features and releases align with industry trends and client requirements.
- Be a product evangelist and present deep dive sessions to internal and external teams to train them on product approach; drive adoption and engagement.
- Embed a data-informed process so your team can make fast good decisions.
- Ensure LSEG products are commercially viable by deeply understanding the organisation's commercial strategies and its influence in the market.
- Effectively communicate highly complex ideas at multiple organisational levels and modify personal approach and style to reflect changing circumstance.
- At least 2 years experience working in Product, client/business facing Data Science/ML roles is required.
- Consistent track record of leading and delivering enterprise products applying analytics, ML, orchestration, APIs, MLOps, and related AI technologies.
- Good understanding of ML Ops architectures, infrastructure design considerations and deployment challenges and have comfortable conversations with architecture, MLOps and engineering teams.
- Exposure and understanding of LLMs and Gen AI technologies and what is required to use those in business applications.
- Self-starter and ability to drive ideas to execution independently.
- Be excited by ambiguous goals and changing requirements.
- Good understanding of commercial outcomes of such products and be able to articulate the benefits to non technical audience.
- Work well as a member of cross functional teams
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities; Able to communicate complex propositions, products or services.
- Strong influencing skill, able to flourish in a matrix environment.
- Experience of working in startup environments or transformation programs is preferred; defining and developing a new product or service from scratch.
- Knowledge of AML and KYC processes ideal but not required.
- Want to constantly strive for excellence.
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership
underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.