- PERMANENT VACANCY
Job type: Permanent contract
Hours: Hours of Work - 41.25 hours ; Shift rotation - Early 5:45 - 14:00 - Late 13:45 - 22:00
Salary: Up to £33,000k ,dependent on experience
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are currently recruiting for an Maintenance Technician, who will be part of engineering team involved in a dynamic and varied role helping to support the smooth running of manufacturing process. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent maintenance and fault-finding skills. You must demonstrate flexibility with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude dealing with a wide variety of tasks.Main Duties
Responding to minor breakdowns and major breakdowns
Perform regular inspections including lubricating, adjusting, and replacing components.
Performs safety checks to protect both equipment operators and the plant.
Identify and fix issues such as faulty wiring, broken fixtures.
Replacements of consumable items, such as filters, belts.
Testing and calibration of instruments to maintain accuracy and liability.
Keep up to date maintenance record including booking parts.
Managing cleaning crew prior or during maintenance.Skills, Experience & Qualifications
Terms / Benefits
- Must is a formal electrical and mechanical engineering qualification i.e., apprenticeship, Degree, HND, HNC, City and Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Level 3.
- Must have workplace experience in a Mechanical, Electrical or Dual Skilled role.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to sustain and develop teamwork.
- Well organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Word, Excel; Outlook, ABACA PKG 3000
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Can do attitude.
- Physical fitness and the ability to perform manual labour and lift heavy objects.
29 days paid holidays (Including BH) - Increasing with Service up to 32
Company Bonus Scheme based on Performance.
Closing date is 26 th of November 2023
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future