My world respected client is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join the team.
Ideally multi-skilled, although Technicians with an Electrical or Mechanical focus will also be considered, to undertake planned, preventative and reactive maintenance across two Cambridge based sites. You will be working in a team of fellow Engineers and Technicians looking after all plant systems and services and may also need to supervise external service providers and contractors as required. Previous experience in a similar role is essential as we really want you to be able to hit the ground running and if you have experience working within a Scientific setting, even better!
What do we need from you?
- Experience of HVAC systems
- Experience of Steam Boilers and Systems
- Experience of using a Building Management Systems
- Completed an Electrical or Mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of working in a complex building environment with responsibility for electrical and/or mechanical systems
- The ability to plan and prioritise with limited supervision as well as being able to work as part of a team
- The ability to use initiative when required
- To communicate effectively and have excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work flexibly (there is an on call rota to respond to call outs when off-site equating to approximately 6-8 weeks per year)
- The ability to adapt, as the workload is varied and priorities can change at short notice, which may require working outside normal working hours (overtime is payable).
What will YOU get in return?
- A starting salary of £27,600 - £32,462 plus £5000 Annual Allowance
- Standard working hours are 8am – 4pm (36 hours per week)
- 40.5 days (including bank holidays and privilege days)
- Competitive pension scheme with employer contribution of 16%
- Parking on site
- Employee discount scheme
Sounds like you? Please apply with your CV today or contact Colette at The ONE Group for more information.