The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a leading Cleantech consultancy, offering practical, technical, and commercially-grounded advice & project management support to clients, with experience in a wide range of power projects & technologies.
The client recognises that the global energy order is changing & strives to be at the forefront of that change. That being said, as part of the two-year global graduate development programme, Graduate Engineers will work with the client’s existing Engineering teams developing skills across a wide variety of projects both in the UK & overseas. Candidates will be offered mentoring and a variety of development activities, provided with on-the-job experience and exposure to a diverse range of projects, as well as gaining chartered status within your Engineering field.
- Delivering technical assignments, work elements, work packages and project engineering design activities under supervision of the Team Leader.
- Site visits & design team meetings as required.
- Numerical analysis & preparation of technical reports.
- Use of software to undertake engineering design.
- Knowledge of hydrogen production and, supply, distribution, and end use application and/or Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) technologies.
- Understanding of the application of Engineering principles & design development.
- Previous use of CAD & Modelling.
- An honours degree in relevant subject area.