VOQA is a start up, building an EV charger for residential and commercial spaces.
We have the luxury as a start up, of being part of ICM Group which has over $1.8 billion in funds under management, and so a bit like a young adult making their first steps in the real world, we can rely on the group for both strategic and logistical support in these early stages. Our product will be ready early 2024 and we are building our go to market plan and capabilities. Our goal, like any young adult, is to operate independently as quickly as possible, and to do this, we need good people.
Our mission is to make EV charging effortless, for everyone. And we intend to do this by respecting the following guiding principles; keep it simple, innovate purposefully, design elegantly and do the right thing, always.What We’re Building
An electric vehicle charger and its management ecosystemWho We’re Looking For In Two Sentences
This role sits at the intersection of Product Manager and Product Owner. You will translate the product vision into a working product. Sitting at the intersection of business, technology and user experience, this person will identify the customer needs and larger business objectives that the product and its features fulfil, articulate what success looks like, and rally the team and work streams to turn that vision into reality.What You’ll Be Doing
Who You’ll Be Working With
- Translating product vision into an exhaustive list of business, technological and operational requirements and ensuring alignment across all work streams
- Manages product release and user acceptance test plan
- Aligning all stakeholders (internal & external) around the vision for the product
- Owning the build and delivery of the Electric Vehicle charger and its operating ecosystem
- Understanding and representing user needs in all conversations around product
- Owning the product roadmap, current and future state
- Defines process, tools and ways of working that enable a unified view of what we are building and how we should build it
- Prioritising product features and capabilities
- Creating a shared brain across larger teams to empower independent decision-making
Everyone! This role will sit at the heart of the business and needs to be able to communicate with the CEO who holds the product vision, the Programme Director who runs the business and the product team who is building the product. The VOQA team is split across multiple geographies. The core business team is based in the UK, the product team is based in Besancon (Eastern France), and we work with a number of external software providers based in France and Ukraine.
Our working language is English, but any French would be helpful.Requirements
What will give you the edge?
- Mid to senior level role, you have already delivered a number of products to market
- Proven experience leading a software development team to delivery
- Ability to understand our business and user needs quickly
- Ability to prioritise ruthlessly
- Demonstrated ability to empower teams to make decisions
- Experience joining a team mid delivery and getting to grips with the plan quickly
- Ability to get to grips with a complex product quickly
- Knowledge of payments in retail, EV charging industry,
Salary commensurate with experience