Strategy & Transformation Lead
Manager of Strategy & Transformation
G ov e rn m e n t A ff a i r s
Co-lead strategies development within NMA and lead the initiating, planning, executing, and managing the entire strategic execution and activation process, from overseeing: strategic objectives and KPIs cascading, creating performance management systems, developing / updating internal processes, developing communication plans, and executing transformation and change management plans. The candidate will encourage others to continuously identify and review internal opportunities, understand internal resources gaps, then developing, evaluating, executing, and managing strategic and operational initiatives/ projects/programs to ensure closing all gaps to improve the sustainable competitive advantages of NMA.
The candidate will also be responsible to oversees the documentation of internal processes, and ensure policies and procedures are in line with strategic directions of NMA, as well as evaluating current policies and procedures and providing recommendations to enhance them. Also, the candidate will communicate strategies and transformational movements to all stakeholders.Key Accountabilities & Activities
Background, Skills & Qualifications
- Discover key strategic and transformation opportunities and drive its evaluation and alignment with higher management.
- Develop NMA key strategies and transformational movements.
- Work closely with other departments/stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment.
- Drive strategies execution and transformation in a manner that builds understanding and creates ownership within NMA.
- Support leadership in their management of key-value creation initiatives as well as ongoing performance management.
- Conduct research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Ensure the alignment of departmental goals, processes, and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Identifying internal strengths to leverage on them, and weaknesses to improve them.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions based on performance and capabilities gap analysis.
- Planning, evaluating, implementing, and managing approved recommendations.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects progress and performance.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing professional networks with key stakeholders.
- Developing new policies and procedures to help achieve NMA short- & long-term objectives and supporting other departments in developing their own policies and procedures.
- Conducting gap analysis for the present policies & procedures and providing recommendations based on global best practices.
- Coordinating municipal regulations & standards implementation activities of the NMA entities to guarantee compliance.
- Developing compliance processes and standards, support during internal and external audits, and share lessons learned with the internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experienced in working on complex projects with multiple stakeholders, internal and external.
- Experienced in working on the entire strategic activation process from KPI cascading to developing and activating.
- Experience in performance improvement, operating model optimization, and operations optimization.
- Ability to manage and develop a team.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and lead during ambiguities.
- Ability to take decisions within uncertainty.
- Extraordinary skills in delivering concepts, analysis, solutions, and frameworks using PowerPoint slides in an impactful storyline, with the required Presentation skills.
- Extraordinary skills in data collection and extraction, using Excel to conduct sophisticated analysis on data gathered, and formulate solutions based on insights.
- Ability to plan, execute, and maintain improvements and solutions to optimize performance and deliver NMA mandate, with proven experience in similar activities.
- Ability to lead problem solving approaches in a structured manner, with proven experience in this topic.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral in Arabic & English, to deliver messages to audience impactfully.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse nationalities
- Appropriate Hands-on Experience for 5 years or more in developing and implementing Strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in (Industrial and system engineer, Strategic, Business, or commercial management, or in any other appropriate field).
- NMA Executive Director
- NMA Team
- NEOM Sectors, Regions, & Departments
- Service providers
- Subject matter experts
- Other external entities