The SAP HR/SSF Delivery Manager is responsible for the solution design, integrity, and functionality of NEOM’s HR corporate applications (SAP SF and associated systems). The role holder will work closely with the HR business process owners, business proponents and other key business stakeholders to create the roadmap for future development, to ensure it meets NEOM HR business needs. Initially he/she will fully participate in the SAP implementation project and will ensure solution QA and full handover from SI to NEOM of final approved solution deliverables. The role owner will also lead support of other IT services to the HR business as needed.Key Accountabilities & Activities
Background & Skills
- Managing HR corporate applications (SAP and associated third-party applications), including operational stability of the production environment from a functional perspective.
- SAP knowledge of HR/SSF with integration eith S4Hana and Concur systems, including the following areas:
- SSF EC and EC Payroll (must have practical ECP configuration and support experience with S4Hana environment)
- SAP Concur for travel and expenses
- Payroll Management processes and integration with finance module
- Talent Management area
- Benefits and compensation
- Integration of HR/SSF with other functions
- Saudization of SAP HR and Payroll
- Helping to maximize the use of SAP HR/SSF within the business
- Strong experience in HR Reporting, Workflow and SAP Integration tools.
- Experience of SAP HR and SSF design and configuration in S4Hana environment
- Experience with IR4 technology like RPA, AI and ChatGTP is a plus People
- Help instill a culture of development, guidance, and performance within NEOM IT
- Take responsibility, in collaboration with IT, for building and maintaining a high-performance team
- Participate in setting performance requirements and recruiting for key positions across IT
- Set performance objectives, provide necessary support, evaluate / appraise staff and provide regular feedback on performance
- Promote a high-performance working environment embracing NEOM’s values
- Develop and implement a program of capacity development for Division staff.
- 10+ years of experience in SAP HR/SF project/support
- 4+ years of experience with SSF EC module – Must have!
- Experience with SAP SF ECP Payroll is a huge bonus!
- Working experience of SF integration with S4Hana and Concur
- Experience in diverse disciplines of the information technology industry (e.g. Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC), application support)
- Understanding of the process of integration of systems and data
- Basic experience or familiar with tools like Eightfold, KissFlow, Talmundo, ServiceNow, OpenText
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Analysis and problem solving
- Team management and team building
- Persuasive and diplomatic
- Can do attitude
- Stakeholder Management
- The role holder will be SAP certified in HR/SSF modules and show evidence of continuous professional development in updating these skills in line with SAP’s development roadmap.
- Master’s degree in HR or Related Area.