Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.Expro
are currently recruiting for a Senior Workshop/Maintenance Technician to join the Subsea Product Line team based in Dyce, Aberdeen.Overall Purpose of the Job
Works under general supervision within the Workshop environment carrying out maintenance, diagnosis and repairs to a range of equipment. Undertakes the preparation of equipment to Company standards in a safe manner for use within an operational environment.Key Activities And Accountabilities
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
- Carry out maintenance, inspection & testing of equipment as instructed, following procedures and appropriate documentation, up to the required company quality and certification standards
- Must be familiar with pressure systems, testing operations, lifting operations and general workshop activities
- Actively participate in daily toolbox talks to discuss safety, maintenance status/tasks, mobilisation/demobilisation updates etc.
- Have relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic)
- Will be required to drive a forklift to undertake the movement, loading and unloading of equipment - (training will be given if required)
- Report all incidents and non-conformances in line with company procedures
- Carry out daily housekeeping of workplace and tools to ensure a clean & safe working environment
- Carry out any additional tasks within capabilities as directed by the workshop supervisor or management
- Ensure standards of quality are constantly maintained to a high level
- Must be flexible to work overtime and shifts as and when required
- Mentor less experienced technicians to assist with their development
- Previous experienced gained within in similar environment
- Must have proficient PC skills and have ability to use Microsoft office applications (i.e. Excel, Word & Teams)
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, and work effectively with others
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attract the right clients.
At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right first time, every time. We're committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.
The only way to apply for a job at Expro is on our website. For more information around safe recruitment and how we recruit please visit our website at https://www.expro.com/careers/how-we-recruit/safe-recruitment
To apply for this opportunity please click on the 'Apply' button.
Find us at the following