Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy services expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across well construction, well flow management and production, subsea well access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for extraordinary performance that keeps our clients operations running smoothly.Expro
are currently recruiting for a Workshop/Maintenance Technician - Well Test to join the Well Testing & Commissioning team based in Aberdeen .Overall Purpose of the Job
Work under general supervision within a Workshop environment carrying out maintenance, diagnoses and repairs to a range of equipment. Undertake the preparation of equipment to Company standards in a safe manner for use within an operational environment.Key Activities And Accountabilities
Job Knowledge And Qualifications
- Under Supervision undertake the preventative/predictive maintenance and the diagnoses/repair of equipment in line with work plans up to the required Company quality and certification standards.
- Undertake required inspections of equipment and prepare the appropriate documentation to ensure compliance with company’ policies, procedures and practices. Ensure that all documentation is the correct revision.
- Assist in the maintenance and pressure testing of various Well Testing Equipment endeavouring to meet deadlines for equipment mobilisation in a safe and timely manner.
- Strip/Inspect/rebuild/recertify various Gate/Safety (Anson, WOM, T3, Cameron), Ball, Check and Non-Return Valves.
- May be required to drive a forklift to undertake the movement of equipment pre and post maintenance.
- Report all incidents and non-conformances in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines.
- Up-dating job packs, maintenance paperwork and timesheets on a daily basis.
- Actively participate in morning meetings to discuss safety, maintenance status/tasks, mobilisation/demobilisation updates etc.
- Participate in toolbox talks and risk assessment reviews when required.
- Carry out daily housekeeping of workplace and tools to ensure a clean working environment.
- Liaise with various internal departments including stores, certification and operations support to ensure timely completion of tasks in line with operational requirements at the highest of standards.
- The ability to diagnose and trouble shoot issues with equipment and come up with solutions that fall in line with the companies’ standards.
- Technical Qualification with product line related experience.
- Extensive experience preferably in the related product line.
- Previous experience working with various API Valves (including Anson, WOM, T3, Cameron) is essential.
- Previous experience working with Fisher control valves, adjustable chokes and Pneumatic/Hydraulic Pumps would be preferred.
- Extensive previous experience of Pressure Testing of High-Pressure equipment is essential.
- Experienced with using torquing/tensioning units.
- Experienced with thickness checks and thread inspection of equipment.
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attract the right clients.
At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right first time, every time. We're committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.
The only way to apply for a job at Expro is on our website. For more information around safe recruitment and how we recruit please visit our website at https://www.expro.com/careers/how-we-recruit/safe-recruitment
To apply for this opportunity please click on the 'Apply' button.
Find us at the following