Owlvue are fast becoming one of the fastest growing Vehicle Safety Installation businesses across the UK.
Due to growth within our OEM install division & the launch of a product which is very much in demand, we are looking to grow our Field Engineer team!
As a Vehicle Safety Installation Engineer, you will be working on the road to service & install equipment such as tracking, telematics & camera systems to a wide range of client’s fleet.
What we offer:
Tablet / Laptop
Full uniform & PPE
Holiday increase for time served
- Diary Management to ensure that customers expectation are met & managed
- Installation of equipment as per customers’ requirements
- Act in a respectful & courteous manner, ensuring that yourself & Owlvue are represented well
- Providing advice & guidance to customers should they require it
You will have prior experience of installing one or some of the following:
- Vehicle tracking, telematics & dash cams
- Vehicle CCTV such as FORS, DVS
- Cyclist & pedestrian detection systems
- Solar panels
- Roof & Ladder racks
- Internal Racking
- Tow Bars
- Ply lining
You will have a driving licence and be prepared to travel as part of this role. Most of the jobs should be within a 2 hour radius of your address however, there may be occasions where there may be a need for overnight stop overs