FEED / PMC Mechanical Engineer – London – Energy Renewables Oil & Gas Technology Hydrogen Refinery Chemical
· Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent qualification.
· Incorporated or Chartered (desirable) with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers or
· Experience in specifying pipework, pressure vessels, mechanical items, valves, plant
equipment and materials of construction.
· Strong understanding of process requirements, ability to interpret P&ID’s.
· Working knowledge of ASME, ASTM, ISO, MSS and EU standards relating to process pipework.
(PED 2014/68/EU, ASME/ANSI B16 series, ASME/ANSI B31.3 as a minimum).
· Experience using AutoCAD (Plant 3D desirable) or equivalent
· Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· The role would suit a candidate with at least three years relevant working experience within
an engineering design field