RWE Generation SE
To start as soon as possible, full time / part time, permanent
Hydrogen is seen as a beacon of hope for climate-neutral power generation and will play an important role in the energy transition and decarbonisation of industry. RWE is working at full speed on green hydrogen projects in Europe and other regions of the world - together with our partners from business, industry, research and politics.
The position "Senior Manager Hydrogen Portfolio Analysis" reports to the Head of Hydrogen Global Commercial Backbone and will include the functional lead for 1-2 portfolio / commercial analysts.
- Conceptual development of an RWE Hydrogen Portfolio Analysis team, incl. functional lead of team members
- Setting up new models to optimize RWE’s H2 portfolio, incl. green PPAs, Hydrogen Sales Agreements and potential future customers
- Managing the set up of this new team and its interfaces with neighboring departments
- The model development and related processes will be run in close cooperation with the H2 Business Development, H2 Market Leads in DE / Nordics, NL and UK and RWE Supply & Trading GmbH
- Defining new processes for taking H2 portfolio decisions
- Managing the Hydrogen Hub’s interface to RWE’s trading business with regard to the commercial optimisation of RWE’s operating electrolysers (14 MW pilot plant from end of 2023 onwards and up to 300 MW from end of 2024 onwards)
- Degree in the fields of economics, natural sciences or similar
- Ability to set up new processes across departments and business areas
- Leadership experience of (project) teams
- Experience in the development of business models, e. g. DCF models or complex optimisations
- Sound experience in the energy or hydrogen sector
- Analytical mindset as well as enthusiasm, assertiveness and decisiveness
- Distinct communication skills and confident appearance as well as teamwork as a lived practice
- Business fluent in English, both written and spoken
Advantageous, but not a must
Further language skills (German and Dutch)
- Experiences in risk controlling, portfolio management and strategy
- Work in an international and dynamic environment with close team cohesion as well as exciting and challenging activities
- Attractive remuneration with additional benefits such as employer company pension scheme and employee discounts
- Flexible working in the office and remotely (hybrid working) and equipped with company mobile phone and company laptop
- Diverse technical and personal qualification and further training opportunities
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 83874, application deadline 25.11.2023
Any questions? Christina Al-Naqib (Recruiting), +49 201 5179-7695
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing, too.
RWE represents change, innovation and sustainability. As one of the world’s leading generators of electricity from renewable energy sources, we aim to be carbon-neutral by 2040 and to enable a sustainable life for people around the world. To achieve this, we are looking for dynamic and motivated people to join us in creating a sustainable and secure energy future.
With its power plants in Germany, the UK and the Netherlands, the approximately 3,000 employees of RWE Generation produce electricity primarily from gas, hydropower and biomass. The company ranks second in Europe with its gas-fired power plants. An excellent starting position, as gas is becoming more and more important as a bridge into the renewable age. We are also represented in many core markets with hydropower. The RWE Group bundles its hydrogen activities in RWE Generation.