Do you want to work on a major hydrogen project?
Are you ready to utilise your technical skills?
Are you a highly motivated and experienced Process Engineer seeking a new opportunity?
Faststream are working with a fast-growing engineering consultancy to add Process Engineers at various levels to their team on a staff or contract basis (can be ltd company). The client is based in Aberdeen but remote working is a possibility.Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain process flow diagrams, heat and mass balances, and other engineering documentation.
- Perform process simulations and analyses to evaluate and optimize process designs.
- Identify and select appropriate process equipment and materials.
- Design and specify process control systems.
- Work closely with other engineers and disciplines to develop and finalize the FEED package.
- Provide technical support to the project team as needed.
Must have right to work in the UK.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in FEED Process Engineering projects.
- Experience with hydrogen projects is a plus but not essential.