Are you ready for your next step in the Energy Transition? Here at Xodus, we play a key role in subsea engineering of the many new energies and technologies throughout the energy sector. We are looking for motivated and passionate people to be part of this journey.
We execute projects across the current spectrum of the energy transition, be that designing a pipeline that moves our clients from coal-fired electricity to gas, design and life extension of existing hydrocarbon systems, subsea equipment engineering for wind developments, through to pipeline infrastructure for carbon capture and hydrogen transmission.
- BEng / MEng Mechanical Engineering Related Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a consultancy environment
- Strong background in the design of systems including pipelines, risers and cables
- Experience in aspects of subsea engineering including pipelines, risers, subsea systems and cables for energy transmission including hydrocarbons, power, carbon dioxide and hydrogen transmission
- Experience in use of FEA tools such as Orcaflex and/or Abaqus
- Experience of Python scripting
We are looking for motivated and passionate senior engineers to join a diverse team working in all areas of subsea engineering. Key aspects include the following:
- Lead the design of subsea systems to applicable codes and standards
- Lead the analysis of subsea pipelines and cables in a variety of load conditions
- Work within our proposal and project teams to successfully deliver high quality and value outcomes
- Evaluate, organize and prioritise your workload including overseeing Subsea Engineers, providing regular feedback to the team
- Manage scopes for the production of client deliverables, including design calculations, analysis models, specifications, study reports and presentations
- Actively participate in training to pursue your continuing professional development and the development of Subsea Engineers.
- Take a lead role in the continuous improvement of digital design tools
At Xodus, our fantastic people and company culture ensure that this is a great place to work and if you share our values – trust, responsibility and excellence, this is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of an agile, vibrant and growing international business. You will have the opportunity to further broaden your existing technical engineering skills and develop new skills to assist in delivering of solutions to our clients as well as being part of a friendly, positive and consistently challenging working environment.
What You'll Get
- Market Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work on leading energy transition projects
- Flexible working options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection Plan
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Xodus is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive culture whereby everyone has a strong sense of belonging and can be themselves at work. We believe diversity drives innovation and we continually work to grow our network of people to give us the chance to be the best company that we can.
We promote the freedom to work flexibly by empowering people with the autonomy to choose where and when to work and providing them with the technology to be connected to colleagues.
Our Commitment to Wellbeing
Xodus is committed to providing a healthy working environment and strives to continuously improve the quality of working life of our employees, their families and others who work closing with us. We do this through the integration of wellbeing throughout all business activities, to create a working environment and culture that is compatible to the wellbeing of all our colleagues.