Clean Power Hydrogen Group Ltd is a vibrant alternative green energy technology company based in Doncaster and is listed on London’s AIM market. Our technology platforms have caught the attention of many organisations both here in the UK and overseas.
As a result, we are looking to expand our Engineering team with a Senior Process Engineer. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work in an engineering environment in the hydrogen production sector. This role also gives you the chance to be part of a business that promotes development, recognises talent and is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
Clean Power Hydrogen Group Ltd (CPH2) is a leading developer of Membrane-Free Electrolysers™ designed to produce green hydrogen and pure oxygen in a simple, safe, sustainable manner and at any scale. Dr. Nigel Williamson and Joe Scott established CPH2 (Ireland) in December 2012 with the ambition to help clean up the environment for our children and future generations. Entering the green technology sector, a high growth, and profitable market, they developed a Membrane-Free Electrolyser™ to produce hydrogen faster, more reliably, and more cost-effectively than PEM technology, which has barriers to adoption, including cost, reliability, and scalability.
About the role:
As a Senior Engineer in the Process Engineering team, the successful candidate will be based at our Doncaster facility and will be working to ensure the successful commercialisation of our Membrane Free Electrolyser™
- Take the lead on projects within the process engineering team and be a key part of the process design of future generations products.
- Support product testing and commissioning
- Work closely with other engineering disciplines, production, and R&D functions to deliver company objectives.
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity and complexity and can work effectively without supervision.
- Report to the Process Engineering Manager
Key skills and experience required:
- A degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experience as a Senior Engineer in a chemical engineering role.
- Experience leading and developing a team.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver projects.
- Experience in Chemical Engineering Design and Technology Development gained from working for a technology licensor, operating company, or engineering consultancy.
- Knowledge of, process design calculations, process systems design, P&IDs, process optimisation, sizing, and selection of equipment.
- Working knowledge of critical safety requirements for process plants and familiarity with techniques such as HAZOP and LOPA.
- Experience in hydrogen production plants and cryogenic applications is a strong plus.
As soon as possible.
Salary will be negotiated depending on qualifications, experience, and skills. Your application/covering letter should include your salary expectation.
What we offer:
- 24 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Birthday holiday (if birthday Mon-Fri)
- Contributory pension upon completion of probation period
- Free on-site parking with electric charging points
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Save as you earn share scheme.
Applicants must have the full right to work in the UK.