Associate Software Engineer
About The Role
Exciting opportunity for an Associate Software Engineer to join our development team in The UK.
Hansen currently use the MEAN stack to build a highly customisable product backed by a product catalog, which makes for an interesting problem space.
You’ll be joining us at an exciting time, as we are in Cloud-Native journey with AWS and moving towards other cloud providers and on prem. Introducing leading edge technologies, enabling us to provide an efficient and resilient platform on which to continue developing product features to meet our customers’ needs.About You
You are a highly enthusiastic individual with proven experience working with MEAN stack development.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-2 years development experience with NodeJS/TypeScript
- Excellent work ethic, initiative, self-motivated and demonstrated ability to deliver in a team environment
- Programming experience
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
- Develop features in a rapidly changing code base using MEAN stack; NodeJS, TypeScript and Mongo DB
- Alongside your team members, adopt and maintain a suitable branching, release, and versioning strategy to optimise the team’s ability to respond to change and frequently deliver working software.
- Troubleshoot and solve any issues that may arise with existing client systems
Benefits and Perks
Join us for a rewarding career with competitive compensation, leave entitlements, health coverage, and financial security. Enjoy work-life balance, growth, and recognition for your exceptional performance. Our team will unveil the intricacies of our benefit package during the selection process.[The benefits and perks are subject to regional variation.]
Hansen Technologies (ASX: HSN) is a global software and services provider, serving energy, water/utilities, and telecommunications industries. With 600+ customers in 80+ countries, we foster collaboration across 36 global offices. From 5G advancements to renewable energy transitions, we empower customers to overcome challenges, innovate, and drive new business models.
If you possess the desired skills and enthusiasm, please connect us by “Apply Now” via the link or visit our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Visit our website at hansencx.com for more information.