Senior Lightweight Systems Engineer - Oxfordshire
Senior Lightweight Systems Engineer required by a pioneering force in the clean energy industry, ded-icated to the delivery of high-performance, cost-efficient, zero-emissions power systems, with a focus on sustainability.
As Senior Lightweight Systems Engineer, you'll be responsible for developing and delivering light-weight mechanical structures for high-performance applications in sectors spanning heavy industry and mining, through automotive and motorsport, to naval and defence.Responsibilities Will Incorporate
- Lead the system team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating/monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks/milestones.
- Provide performance feedback on allocated resources working on projects.
- Prepare/review/maintain system requirements documents (SoW; functional specifications; Interface control document; system description documents; designs; DFMEA; DVP)
- Apply engineering fundamentals to problems and define development testing and design/product validation and verification activities.
- 5+ years of Systems/Project/Mechanical/Composite Manufacturing engineering experience.
- Degree qualified (Master's degree preferred) - Mechanical/Aerospace/Materials Engineering
- Ability to carry out hand calculations/theoretical analysis of mechanical structures (metallic/composite).
In return for the above, company pension contributions, business/personal performance bonus, life assurance, and group income protection are all offered, with other salary sacrifice benefits also available.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, Advanced Engineering, Nuclear Industry, Renewable Energy, and Construction sectors.