Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
Lead Software Engineer
To architect and lead the development of PC tools and support the software to meet the business needs of Atlas Copco Vacuum Technique Divisions. The job is involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle from requirements capturing to release validation and approval.Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- You will have experience in leading a team, following Agile framework/Waterfall process. Providing support and guidance.
- Your role will include the support the development of PC product tools for the Vacuum Technique Division. Updating the existing software in line with the requirements of the business.
- Provide the necessary test plans to ensure that the completion of work is well-defined and supports opportunities for automated regression testing, as well as quick-turn shippable software releases.
- Maintain awareness of product roadmaps and priorities in the Vacuum Technique Division as well as software related research developments taking place in the NTV department
- Use specialist software knowledge to lead and direct the development of innovative software solutions that solve complex problems and deliver added value to Atlas Copco products.
- Develop reusable software architectures for the use of others to ensure reliable, scalable and maintainable software products can be developed.
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
- Pension with an employer contribution up to 8%
- Annual bonus starting at 7.5%
- Relocation package if applicable
- Flexible working
- Health Cash plan, worth up to £860 per year
- Subsidised canteen
- Cycle to work scheme
- Valued recognition programme, earning gifts, vouchers, and long service awards
- 33 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Wellbeing programme supporting, physical health, mental wellbeing, social connectedness, and sense of purpose
- Running club
- Fitness app, with stream-able classes
- Free fruit
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.