Requirements Engineer - Oxfordshire
Requirements Engineer required by a pioneering force in the clean energy industry, dedicated to the delivery of high-performance, cost-efficient, zero-emissions power systems, with a focus on sustainability.
Acting as the clients' voice for the company and working with project teams to understand/achieve top standards of customer/product-level requirements, you'll ensure appropriate validation/verification is put in place and be involved in projects from early feasibility studies to final engineering sign-off / production validation.Responsibilities Will Incorporate
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to interpret, decompose, and cascade requirements from vehicle or product level to various system levels.
- Ensure buy-in/ownership acceptance from system engineers for cascaded requirements.
- Support System-Engineers in levels of resolution, ensuring sufficient child requirements that fully encompass the intent of parents.
- Manage the project requirements database for current, new, and pipeline projects.
- You hold experience in Requirements Management and System Engineering, with strong knowledge of certification, legislation, homologation, market requirements & compliance in Automotive/Off-Highway/Mining/Rail/Marine/Aerospace/Electrification.
- Working knowledge of requirements management tools essential (Siemens Polarion software ideally)
- Experience in various stages of an engineering development programme, and a strong understanding of design and development processes.
- Suitably qualified in mechanical, automotive, electrical, or aerospace engineering.
In return for the above, company pension contributions, business/personal performance bonuses, life assurance, and group income protection are all offered, with other salary sacrifice benefits also available.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist, working within the Automotive, Advanced Engineering, Nuclear Industry, Renewable Energy, and Construction sectors.