We’re on a mission to make the switch to sustainable transport and energy faster, easier and more affordable. We use our own technology stack, data smarts and industry knowledge to build a game-changing capability. Our intelligent energy platform helps our customers access renewable energy, understand consumer behaviour, and powers smart charging for EVs.
The worlds of energy and transport are colliding and Ohme is at the heart of this new paradigm. By using technology and data integrations to connect cars, chargers, people, energy providers and more, Ohme has a powerful platform that puts the consumer at the core.
Ohme has been selling its chargers to consumers since mid 2019 and has had exponential growth since. We are now operating in multiple countries and have partnerships with the likes of Octopus Energy, Volvo Belux, Smart Home Charge and other innovative brands.
We are scaling up the business and are building out the team for rapid growth. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing cleantech venture on a journey to speed up the global transition to clean energy, read on!We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our team.
- Experience in one or more frontend frameworks such as VueJS, ReactJS, AngularJS, NextJS/NuxtJS etc
- Experience with packaging and development tools such as Webpack, Babel, Grunt/Gulp, NPM/Bower, Git
- Previous experience working with a hybrid or headless CMS is advantageous
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiar with Agile principles and best practices such as peer review, pair programming
- Clear understanding of fundamental computer science and software engineering concepts (e.g. design patterns, test-first design, SOLID principles)
You’ll get to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing scale-up with global ambitions that is cutting edge, passionate about sustainability and seeks to make the world a better place.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Hybrid office / remote-working practices
- Private Health Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan to spread cost of travel over 12 months
- Aegon Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme with death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Income Protection Scheme for long term illness
Ohme is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We actively seek out a diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed and to feel included.