Power BI Developer
Glasgow £50,000 - £59,000 (plus benefits) Permanent
Eden Scott has partnered with a client at the forefront of laser system development, impacting diverse markets like renewable energy, microelectronics, research, and medicine. Their commitment to delivering lasers with unparalleled reliability and performance positively influences lives.
With a decade of consistent growth, they remain resilient even during global economic challenges, driven by a robust product development pipeline and exciting personal growth opportunities within the company.
• Managing a Global Power BI super user group to translate business requirements into visualisation dashboards and analytics for data-driven decision-making.
• Establishing objectives with emphasis on operational business process enhancements in a matrix-driven environment
• Implementing work with IT resources to deliver system solutions.
• Implementing Lean Manufacturing solutions across multiple worldwide facilities.
• Establishing and assuring adherence to project schedules, performance and system requirements.
• Global travel required once a quarter to other sites for 1-2 weeks at a time
• Bachelor’s degree relevant to Operations and Business Management or equivalent experience.
• Previous experience in operations and/or manufacturing environments.
• Strong experience in Microsoft Power BI Development (DA-100 certification would be an advantage).
• Strong understanding of Power BI service ecosystem (dataflows, manage gateways, workspace management, Row Level Security, reports vs dashboards, apps).
• Demonstrable experience in Oracle Supply Chain and Manufacturing or similar systems.
• Previous experience in Managing Data and Process Integrity Principles.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Excel.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company with huge ambitions with the potential to grow your career.
Apply: Please send your CV to apply or for a confidential discussion please get in touch.