An exciting new opportunity has become available for 3 Service Engineers to join a highly recognised marine company who have a strong presence around our coastlines in the UK. They heavily support the wind farm industry and these vacancies are newly created into the business. In return, you will receive a salary of £38k to £43k with all additional benefits, which include a fully expensed vehicle, all travel costs, a Healthcare plan, a contributory pension, ongoing training and development, and working alongside an established and friendly and supportive team.We have three opportunities.
Responsibilities Of The Service Engineer
- East Coast (Norfolk Coastline)
- South East (Portsmouth, Brighton Coastline)
- South West (Devon, Cornwall)
Requirements Of The Service Engineer
- Support and complete all operations to support the vessels within the fleet.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on all Diesel Engines and Gearboxes.
- Work independently and within a team to complete maintenance in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work closely with partners to maintain a reliable trustworthy relationship.
- Deliver phenomenal technical ability throughout all weather conditions.
- Complete offshore transfers safely.
- Oversee Vessel performance.
Salary And Benefits Of The Service Engineer
- Time served apprenticeship in Plant, Mechanical or Marine
- Level 3 qualified in any of the above disciplines.
- Proven ability to strip and rebuild Diesel Engines.
- Highly experienced in Hydraulics
- Flexible approach to travelling within a specific location
- Full Clean UK Driving License.
- MTU engine experience is advantageous but not essential
- Salary banding between £38k to £43k depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension contribution.
- Private healthcare.
- Company van, laptop, mobile, and iPad provided.
- All expenses paid for whilst away.
- Paid door-to-door.
This is an exciting opportunity for either a Service Engineer, Plant Fitter, Mechanical Fitter, or Maintenance Engineer from a plant, Marine or heavy industrial background. If interested please complete the details below.