LEX Diagnostics is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to become an integral part of our team, supporting our journey towards clinical trials. This role holds significant importance for our business, as you will contribute to the commercialisation of our ground breaking technology.
LEX Diagnostics is an ambitious, well-funded point-of-care diagnostics business. We believe that fast, accessible molecular diagnostics will have a fundamental impact on how infectious diseases are managed at point of care and beyond. Our technology is uniquely able to address this challenge and we are commercialising it with partners who share our ambition. You can read more about LEX here.
The LEX System is at the core of our business, and this role will be part of the team managing the development plan for the instrument and cartridge of the LEX system. You’ll prepare for, and complete clinical evaluations in the USA followed by the submission for FDA 510k clearance. As the project advances, you will play a crucial role in risk management and resource allocation, which are essential aspects of medical device development.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of diagnostics and work in a collaborative and innovative environment. As the business grows, so will you! With opportunities to develop your skillset within project management.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting the project managers in the development of project documents such as project plans and risk registers.
- Organising and scheduling project meetings, workshops and reviews.
- Working with the project teams to ensure that documents required for regulatory submission are delivered on time and to the standard required.
- Coordinate project resources to ensure the project team has what is required to complete their tasks.
- Maintain and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project.
- Assist the Director of Programme Management in monitoring of progress of the project portfolio and provide updates to the management team.
- Previous experience working in the medical device industry or another highly regulated industry.
- Strong organisational abilities, able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work.
- Confident at analysing project data and creating reports.
- Skilled in maintaining project documents such as plans, risk registers and action logs.
- Excellent documentation management skills for maintaining files for regulatory submission.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project circumstances and requirements.
- Confident in the use of project management tools such as Microsoft Project and Smartsheet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An Engineering or Science degree would also be beneficial but is not essential to be successful in this position.
What we can offer you:
LEX Diagnostics is part of TTP Group, an employee-owned business. It operates from green surroundings in Melbourn, less than 10 miles south of Cambridge. TTP Group takes a long-term approach to investment and has been at the forefront of point-of-care diagnostics for over 20 years. Drawing upon the expertise of its consultants in the Life Science sector, and the management experience of a company with a 30-year track record of developing breakthrough technology and creating ambitious tech businesses, TTP Group invested core IP and staff into LEX in 2020.
Our benefits include:
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Private medical insurance for employees and dependants
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- Life insurance worth 6 x salary
- 25 days holiday with the option to carry over or bring forward 5 days
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, with the option to return part-time for a year
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Public Transport Season ticket loan
- A wide range of social clubs and activities including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts and even our own rock band!
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships as well as our own onsite gym to use
If you’re looking to join a diverse and growing team, then apply now!
Every application will receive a response.