We are looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our dynamic Mechanical and Industrial Team.
The position involves the development and application of engineering practice and knowledge in the following technologies:
- Design of mechanical systems, devices, equipment and machines;
- Installing and maintaining mechanically functioning equipment;
- Simulating a wide range of interactions and evaluate performance in real world scenarios
- Developing prototype for manufacturability, testing and validation.
- Develops competency in own area of expertise.
- Shares expertise and provides guidance and support to others.
- Interpret clients needs
- Completes own role independently or with minimum supervision
- Identifies problems and relevant issues in straight forward situations and generates solutions.
- Contributes in teamwork and interacts with customers.
CAD & Digital Twin Design: Generative Design & Additive Manufacturing
Material Science and Recycling Process
Material Science: Metals, Composite, Surface and Nanomaterials
Product Digital Design: AutoCAD
Product Digital Design: Autodesk Fusion 360
Product Digital Design: CATIA V5
Projects & QCT Management, Supplier Management
Rapid Dynamics: Crash and Vulnerability
Specification and Requirements Management
Static Stress Analysis
Static Stress: Physics & Simulation Science