Rewards and Benefits on Offer;
MTrec’s New Opportunity;
- Competitive salary
- Career and salary progression opportunities.
- Secure, growing organisation.
- Permanent employment.
- Immediate start.
- Open to training and development provided candidates re time served.
- Fantastic team culture
MTrec Technical are proudly representing our prestigious manufacturing client, based in Tyne and Wear, with their plans for growth and expansion, by recruiting a permanent Maintenance Technician to join their team. You will be joining a fast-paced, dynamic company, with an excellent team-based culture and huge opportunities to progress your career. Our client is a major international player in their specialist industry sector and supplies its quality products globally. They will be soon entering a period of sustained growth and expansion as they widen their customer portfolio, with a significant number of blue-chip orders for many years into the future. You will be joining a very secure and expanding business, where you will enjoy a varied working environment, a great team culture and a great new career move.
If you are a Maintenance Technician, with time served in a manufacturing environment, apply now for an immediate response.The Job You’ll Do;
- Leading the repair and maintenance of all process and facilities equipment in a timely manner.
- Effective diagnosis and timely repair of production process equipment to maximise machine availability.
- Perform scheduled and planned maintenance to reduce breakdowns and improve equipment performance and reliability.
- Adherence to quality standards and requirements, including all QMS related items.
- Supporting and championing the intervention procedure.
- Adherence to all legal and safety requirements including BS7671 and Electrical safe systems of work.
- Supporting the facilities management of industrial service equipment.
- Supporting the procurement and management of spare parts and tools required.
- Leading planned maintenance activities, including technical improvement activities.
- Adhering to and entry of RPO and MTTR data (documentation of jobs/hours completed through electronic reporting methods)
- Supporting the development of Engineering apprentices through knowledge and skill sharing.
- Following the escalation process
- The completion of housekeeping and maintaining cleanliness within own and related areas
- Recognised apprenticeship in relevant Mechanical or Electrical discipline.
- ONC or equivalent level qualification.
- Industrial manufacturing or automotive relevant engineering experience.
- Proactive and autonomous in the management of your workload.
- Able to follow instructions, maintaining composure in pressurised situations.
- Able communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- Able to manage fluctuations in workload, asking for support when needed.
- Analytical, methodical and have a structured approach to fault finding.
- Cross-functionally/collaboratively driven to support achievement of shared goals and objectives.