Are you ready to take the reins and lead our exciting solar PV projects to new heights? If you're a dynamic and experienced professional with a passion for renewable energy, my client wants you to be their next BD Project Manager.Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate, and evaluate technical and financial aspects of the construction of the projects
- Identify and ensure all relevant HSES aspects are included during the development phase of the projects
- Identify possible local suppliers in different geographies
- Analyse projects costs estimations given by Procurement and provide constructive feedback on the project costs estimations (production rates, cost of materials, etc.)
- Support the DEV Project Manager's on-site audits, reporting and raise awareness about the opportunities and limitations of the project design (in terms of civil, mechanical, and electrical outlines)
- Secure proper early handover to Construction PMs at the right time before RTB/NTP of the projects
- Lead the preparation of project cost Budgets to support both nonbinding and binding offers for external and internal customers.
- Keep the Internal Management System (CRM) is updated with all key information for Sales Gates evaluation and Offers approval.
- Support relevant initiatives launched within the Bidding Team for cost optimization, competitiveness improvement, and bidding tools improvement.
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
- Engineer Degree or technical relevant experience
- 5-10 years of experience in project capex evaluation for
- construction projects (EPC)
- Technical knowledge of Solar PV equipment and technologies
- General knowledge of the renewable market stakeholders, main
- equipment suppliers/manufacturers, construction companies
Salary Package: 50,000 to 60,000 per annum
- Autonomous within the framework delegated
- Capable of initiatives for offer and tools improvement
- Committed to deliver on time
- Team player
- Rigorous and critical thinker
- Problem solver
- Good organizational skills
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
Join Us And Power The Future
If you're ready to make your mark in the dynamic world of solar PV and renewable energy, my client invites you to join their team. Together, we'll light up the path to a sustainable future.
Don't wait; seize this opportunity to be part of something big. Your journey starts here!
ewi is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. ewi is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.