Putting the ‘i’ back into British Innovation
Putting the ‘i’ into Inventing the Future
Putting the ‘i’ into Inspiring the Nation
myenergi Ltd is a young, progressive, innovative, and fast-growing company with its HQ born and based right here in Stallingborough, with subsidiaries based in Germany, Benelux, Northern Ireland, Australia and ambitions to open facilities right across the world. We specialise in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking renewable-energy technology products.
As part of an ever growing portfolio and demand for our products we are looking to recruit a Hardware Development Engineer to join the growing engineering team at myenergi. The role will give the successful applicant an opportunity to work on products such as the market leading zappi EV charger amongst others.
- Specify, Design, Document and Test analogue and digital circuit designs with respect to embedded hardware development.
- Good knowledge and understanding of designing with AC.
- Circuit analysis, modeling and simulation using common industry tools.
- Work with compliance team to ensure relevant standards are inherent in new designs.
- Component research and collaboration with procurement team.
- Recognise developments/inventions that lead to new patents, and support IP team.
- Collaboration with engineering and production teams, for test and product lifetime support.
- Firmware for ARM Cortex devices (DOE).
- Identify technical and project risks.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BEng/MEng in a relevant subject or demonstrable experience working at this level.
- Experience of electronics life-cycle design.
- Experience of schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Experience designing circuits for embedded systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Test plan development alongside QA & Test Team.
- Work autonomously to provide innovative solutions to unique challenges.
Strong consideration will also be given to experience in any of the following:
- Altium Designer and/or DipTrace software packages.
- Understanding of PCB layout for RF.
- Power electronics experience inc. Power Line Communications
- IoT Communication hardware and protocols.
- High speed circuit design.
- Coding experience (C, C#, Python).
DOEWhat myenergi offer you:
- Free charging of electric vehicles on site.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Mental Health First Aiders across the business, let's be there for each other
- Career Development & Encouragement
- Employee Empowerment
- Free onsite parking
- Positive working environment
- EV salary sacrifice scheme
- Birthday Leave – because everyone deserves a day off for their birthday, right?
myenergi is committed to being an equal opportunity, diverse and inclusive employer. We want a supportive and inclusive environment where our colleagues can reach their full potential without prejudice and discrimination. We are committed to a culture where respect and understanding is fostered, and the diversity of people’s backgrounds and circumstances will be positively valued.