Valk Welding supplies automation for welding production where welding robots, special machines and welding consumables are the most important components. Valk Welding is a leading supplier in the field of industrial robotization and welding technology. In the field of robots, we supply systems for various applications, mainly for welding, cutting and handling. Due to our rapidly growing activities, we are currently looking for a Service Engineer who can diagnose and repair simple and complex malfunctions.
Are you an (experienced) Service engineer? And are you looking for an independent job with our customers where you solve malfunctions or carry out maintenance work? Even under stressful circumstances? Then Valk Welding is looking for you! We are a family business and ensure that our customers are taken care of. We maintain the installed installations and also resolve malfunctions quickly, safely and efficiently 5 days a week.
As a service engineer you are responsible for carrying out various activities professionally, safely and cost-consciously. Your duties include:
· Resolve customer faults safely and quickly.
· Maintaining our robot installations.
· Repair/overhaul of various. sub components in our workshop.
· Construction of new installations on customer location.
· Keep accurate records of your work.
What do we ask of you?
· Independent and able to run your own (mobile) workplace;
· Communicative and service-oriented in contact with customers;
· Flexible, stress-resistant and accurate;
· Living in Northern Ireland or Ireland
· Prepared to continue to develop yourself through education and training.
· A good understanding of Electrical circuits and systems
· Experience with PLC technology and data bus signals (Pilz, Profibus, Omron, etc.)
· Knowledge of mechanics/robotics is an advantage
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
· A valid UK driving license
What do we offer you?
Valk Welding is characterized by the combination of high-quality technology, plenty of room for entrepreneurship and an innovative drive. Our culture can be described as informal, our colleagues are involved and show initiative. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an attractive package of secondary employment conditions. In addition, we attach great importance to the personal development of our employees and attending training courses is an option. Below is a selection of our employment conditions;
• An employer who wants to invest in you and your future;
• A permanent contract after 1 year;
• 27 vacation days and 13 fixed days;
• Many training options, vocational training are fully reimbursed;
• A profit distribution paid out in April;
• Laptop and mobile phone;
• In the event of disruptions outside office hours, the hours will be reimbursed;
• Overtime paid or converted into time off;
• Company car
Where are you going to work?
As a Service Technician you will mainly work for our customers in Northern Ireland and Ireland, you will occasionally visit our customers in Western Europe or even worldwide.
Valk Welding screens all applicants. Depending on the position, the screening consists of the following steps: checking references, testing the authenticity of identity papers and diplomas and requesting a statement of conduct.
Interested in this position and do you meet the above profile?
Download an application form from here: https://valkwelding.com/en/jobs