Solar O&M Engineer / Operations & Maintenance Engineer / Field Service Engineer
£35,000 - £45,000 Depending on experience
MDE continues to support a longstanding solar O&M provider and are excited to share this new vacancy for an Operations & Maintenance technician.
Our client covers the entire value chain in the PV downstream sector. They are currently active in 10 countries and are growing their O&M team in the UK and are now hiring an O&M candidate in the Norfolk area to join their current team.
- To support the development of the growth of the Operations & Maintenance department by delivering all O&M activity within budget and guidelines.
- To support in the management of the maintenance sites by carrying out preventative maintenance in accordance with safety regulations.
- Carrying out remedial and corrective maintenance where necessary.
- Carry out routine maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair PV panels.
- Asses the need for spare parts and equipment required, and being able to order these from a supplier within budget.
- Report safety hazards and evaluate alternatives.
- Assist in the development of an O&M technical database.
- Maintaining contact with customers and providing reporting.
- Ensure all work carried out on site complies with current legislation, adhering to company policy.
- Travel to site, no overnight stays.
Qualifications you should possess:
- 18th edition
- NVQ Level 3 qualification in electrical installations
- HVAP (desirable)
- Salary ranging between £35,000 to £45,000
- Yearly salary reviews
- Huge opportunity for progression
- Van + Fuel card
- Full training provided.
- Ability to provide any qualifications needed and requested.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then hit apply or email a CV to Dorina.firstname.lastname@example.org.