Infrastructure Engineer – Energy Provider - £50k
Our client, an international energy producer and retailer, now has a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This provides the unique opportunity for a talented professional to support the growth of their wind business across the UK.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for designing an efficient IT infrastructure by evaluating existing systems against technology requirements. They will oversee the implementation of this plan, and then look to maintain the network infrastructure and implement robust security measures.
This role requires a highly competent individual who has a great passion for sustainable energy and is looking to make a difference.
- Proven experience as an IT Infrastructure expert in previous roles
- Ability to design and implement complex IT infrastructures including networks, servers and storage solutions
- Great knowledge of network and security protocols
- Proven experience of using Cisco and VMWare
- Experience with virtualization technologies, server administration and cloud platforms
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Location: Northumberland based, hybrid working pattern