Are you ready to play a crucial role in shaping the future of low carbon hydrogen? We're seeking a dynamic Commercial Advisor to join our client’s team and lead the charge in commercial negotiations, business planning, and economic analysis.
As the energy industry continues its transition to net zero, this organisation are bringing a unique blend of experience, innovation, and expertise in clean energy initiatives that will play a key role in industry decarbonisation and help the UK strive towards its 2050 net zero ambitions.
Your Role: As a Commercial Advisor, you will be negotiating agreements with customers and feedstock providers. From drafting letters to leading complex negotiations, your expertise will guide key business decisions and ensure the organisations economic model aligns with the evolving low carbon hydrogen landscape.
- Lead negotiations and draft agreements for projects.
- Provide assurance on the economic model logic for key decisions.
- Co-ordinate business decision papers and manage the risk and opportunity register.
- Contribute to creating the annual plan and budget.
- Keep the marketing/customer demand model up to date and reflective of project developments.
- Provide support in developing and documenting business cases for projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree educated in a relevant business or technical discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in agreement management, negotiation, and economic analysis in the energy industry.
- Familiarity with midstream and/or upstream assets within an operator environment.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface at a senior executive level.
- Strong planning skills and the ability to evaluate incomplete or conflicting information.
What You Bring:
- A passion for low carbon hydrogen and the energy transition.
- The ability to explain complex issues to audiences at all levels.
- Initiative and adaptability in a dynamic environment.
What We Offer:
- A chance to be at the forefront of the Energy transition.
- Career development opportunities and continuous learning.
- A collaborative team environment with industry leaders.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Should this position be of interest, please click the link to apply or send an updated CV to Carrie.Martin@edenscott.com .
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further with reference to the FULL job description, please do not hesitate to contact Carrie Martin on 01224 965506 .