Elements Green - That's who we are
Elements Green Development Limited (EGDL) is a UK-based, international solar and BESS investor and developer, headquartered in Mayfair, London, with a pedigree dating back to 2008. EG has established a global footprint and a strong reputation for being at the forefront of technological and commercial evolution within the renewable energy sector. With full greenfield development teams in the UK, Europe, USA and Australia, we are capable of taking full ownership of the development process, from origination through to construction, connection and operation.
Help shape the energy turnaround at Elements Green as a GIS Analyst (m/f/d)
- Work closely with internal and external partners on development and siting, including preparing presentations on the positive / negatives of sites under consideration;
- Provide GIS and cartographic support, including the generation of production quality maps;
- Create and edit accurate GIS data, maintain spatial databases, and perform tasks related to various analyses, including but not limited to -- industry competition, environmental and other constraints, designations /planning requirements;
- Research online databases to determine land interests (including easements, water rights, mineral rights, etc.);
- Maintain project data bases;
- Work closely with the internal and external design teams;
- Support the internal and external planning, environmental, land and grid team with the preparation of plans and maps to accompany documents and project materials;
- Review and coordinate data submitted by development managers and land acquisition agents related to trusts, probates, corporate entities, and conveyance documents, to determine and confirm execution authority of contracts; and
- Input data into enterprise-wide database to monitor and record pertinent contracts and continually maintain data integrity.
Why we’d would like to get to know you - your profile
- Bachelor’s degree in GIS, Geography, Geology, Environmental Science, Renewable Energy, Computer Science, Engineering or other applicable area;
- Thorough understanding of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and cartographic principles;
- Strong skills with Esri ArcGIS desktop software, ArcGIS Online, ArcPro and ArcGIS Collector;
- Understanding of Autocad and relationship with GIS is highly desirable;
- Experience in renewable energy development, project-level evaluation, regional transmission grids (existing and planned), real estate and land records, and environmental studies;
- Strong stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally.
Sunny prospects with Elements Green Development Ltd.
Flat hierarchies | Thanks to our flexible start-up structures and fast decision-making processes, you will enjoy a great deal of creative freedom.
Independent working style | We approach the responsibility you are given with a fundamental trust in your professional and social skills.
Work-life balance | With flexible working hours and the option to work on the move, we create the ideal framework for you to combine your job, family and free time.
Meaningful activities | With your new job at Elements Green, you will not only make an important contribution to the success of the energy transition, but will also play a significant role in shaping a sustainably secure future.
Arrive and progress | In addition to a friendly induction process, we offer you exciting career prospects in a diverse and internationally active team.
There's more | Working at Elements Green pays off, as we offer great short, medium and long term financial succession opportunities in the form of our bonus and LTIP schemes, allowing you to share in our success, no matter what your level of entry.
With the expertise of a dedicated team with decades of experience, we want to actively promote, help shape and accelerate the energy transition. To achieve this, we are looking for people who are just as keen to invest their know-how and passion for renewable energy and a sustainable future as we are.