Here at JOLT, we’re on a mission to Accelerate the shift to zero-emissions mobility. Electric Vehicles (EVs) will play a pivotal role in supporting a future based on renewable energy. That’s why we are building a large-scale network of 100% renewable powered, free, EV charging stations to make charging more convenient, fast and affordable.
If you are excited by our vision and you believe you can help us bring it to life, we want to hear from you!
About The Role
We are on the hunt for Operations Technical Support based in London. This role will support the Country Manager by coordinating maintenance and customer service related operations for JOLT’s electric vehicle chargers in London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leveraging electrical and systems knowhow to triage and troubleshoot hardware issues with JOLT EV charging stations
- Management of key operating systems to monitor asset performance and address faults or issues
- Act as an escalation point for customer service support calls and tickets
- Manage EV maintenance including raising work orders and monitoring job completion
- Ad Hoc field visit for troubleshooting and/or debugging
- Perform pre-commissioning duties and commissioning checks before our chargers go live
- Refine operating procedures and processes to support more seamless install and user experiences with our JOLT EV chargers
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in technical or engineering field
- 1-3 years experience with electrical or technical hardware systems
- Proven "Hands on" product support experience with electrical products (EV specific, advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to resolve customer complaints efficiently and effectively
- Ability to interpret and understand technical O&M manuals and electrical schematics
- Self-learning capabilities, with ability to work in a team and alone under pressure
- Good problem-solver and an excellent eye for detail to allow you to dive deeper when required
- A passion for green energy and the electrification of transport
- Ability to travel across the London area for site visits / support
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to be a part of a purpose-led business making real impact
- Energetic, engaging, and welcoming team in a start-up environment
- Competitive salary with generous bonus program
- Access to equity program
- The chance to be a part of a company in hyper-growth mode
We're trying to make a difference at JOLT and need entrepreneurial team players who can problem-solve and thrive in ambiguous environments. Even if you don't think you're the perfect fit - that's ok! If you're passionate about our mission to Accelerate the shift to zero-emissions mobility, we want to hear from you!
Our customers come from all backgrounds and it's important that our staff do too. If you think you could add value to our organisation, apply now and let us know why JOLT is the right fit for you.
Salary + bonus + ESOP