We’re on a mission to make the switch to sustainable transport and energy faster, easier and more affordable. We use our own technology stack, data smarts and industry knowledge to build a game-changing capability. Our intelligent energy platform helps our customers access renewable energy, understand consumer behaviour, and powers smart charging for EVs.
The worlds of energy and transport are colliding and Ohme is at the heart of this new paradigm. By using technology and data integrations to connect cars, chargers, people, energy providers and more, Ohme has a powerful platform that puts the consumer at the core.
Ohme has been selling its chargers to consumers since 2019 and is on an exponential growth trajectory. We are now operating in multiple countries and have partnerships with the likes of Octopus Energy, Volkswagen UK, Smart Home Charge and other innovative brands.
We are scaling up the business and are building out the team for rapid growth. If you’re interested in joining a fast-growing cleantech venture on a journey to speed up the global transition to clean energy, read on!
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer
to join our team.Requirements
- ISTQB/ISEB foundation certificate or higher
- Understanding of testing paradigms such as BDD
- Experience with web and backend test automation frameworks e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, Specflow, Cucumber, Testim, Postman, SOAP UI or similar
- Experience with cross-browser and multi-device platforms such as BrowserStack or SauceLabs
- Experience with using source control software such as GIT
- Have experience working with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins. TeamCity, CircleCI, etc
- Some manual testing experience across one or more technologies e.g. Web, Mobile, Backend, Hardware, Firmware
- Knowledge of bug tracking and project management tools such as Bugzilla, Jira
- Knowledge of test case management software such as TestRail, Xray, Zephyr, qTest etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work effectively in a close team
You’ll get to work in a fast-paced and rapidly growing scale-up with global ambitions that is cutting edge, passionate about sustainability and seeks to make the world a better place.
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Hybrid office / remote-working practices
- Private Health Insurance
- Season Ticket Loan to spread cost of travel over 12 months
- Aegon Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme with death in service benefit of 4x salary
- Income Protection Scheme for long term illness
Ohme is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are at the heart of what we do and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We actively seek out a diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed and to feel included.