Automation Test EngineerAbout The Role
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Automation Test Engineer to join our CSD Team in Newport or Teddington. Take a key role in driving success as Automated Test Engineer to help us continue to build and improve our product platform used by internal teams and customers alike.
- Follow BDD using SpecFlow to create and maintain of automated tests.
- Perform effective defect management and drive defects to closure by taking complete bug ownership.
- Assist Documentation Department with understanding API definition and functional requirement interpretation.
- Assisting with Performance test preparation and execution and summarization of results.
- Perform basic business analysis on specifications (user, functional, technical) to design, create and maintain existing automated test cases and test suites.
- Able to create test conditions and automated test cases/scripts from documents, GUI or from both.
- Leverage debugging tools and interpret data to provide more information about software defects.
- Participate in peer reviews of bugs and test cases.
- Take part in improving the overall Quality Assurance Process of the end-to-end Development Cycle and Release Process.
You are a highly enthusiastic individual with proven experience working as a Automation Test Engineer.
- Experience of working in Quality Assurance Automation or as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Experience in all areas of the testing lifecycle (systems testing, functional, regression testing, UAT).
- Working experience of one of Cucumber or Spec Flow
- Commensurate industry experience of working with Microsoft technologies and experience of working with C# and .Net.
- Working experience of JMeter or ReadyAPI test tool.
- Experience in testing Web API applications.
- Experience of Test-Driven Development processes and frameworks.
- Experience of carrying out peer reviews, triages, show-and-tells product demonstrations.
- At least a basic knowledge of JSON and XML.
- Attention to detail when dealing with features requirements or customer defects.
- Strong communication skills and able to confidently communicate with developers, architects, BAs etc.
Benefits and Perks
Join us for a rewarding career with competitive compensation, leave entitlements, health coverage, and financial security. Enjoy work-life balance, growth, and recognition for your exceptional performance. Our team will unveil the intricacies of our benefit package during the selection process.[The benefits and perks are subject to regional variation.]
Hansen Technologies (ASX: HSN) is a global software and services provider, serving energy, water/utilities, and telecommunications industries. With 600+ customers in 80+ countries, we foster collaboration across 36 global offices. From 5G advancements to renewable energy transitions, we empower customers to overcome challenges, innovate, and drive new business models.
If you possess the desired skills and enthusiasm, please connect us by “Apply Now” via the link or visit our career page.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Visit our website at hansencx.com for more information.