Start Date: July 2024
Do you dream of making a difference in the world? Would you like to help create a more sustainable future for generations to come?
Would you like to kick start your career in a fast-paced, innovative environment working with world class technology and products?
COME JOIN OUR PACK!
About The Role
You will be a valued member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the delivery of key digital services and capabilities to the Wolfspeed organization. We are firm believers in the development of our people. You will be given excellent learning and development opportunities and mentorship. We encourage creativity and collaboration and will provide you with the structure needed to help you develop along with the space needed to allow you to grow.
We are looking for intelligent, driven individuals who are passionate about what they do and have exceptional teamwork skills. If you are a smart, passionate, hardworking individual who is eager to learn we would like to speak with you about joining our wolf pack!
- Have the opportunity to develop your technical skills across different technologies
- Work closely with software and data engineering, application development, cyber security, cloud and infrastructure and service delivery teams and with different business stakeholders
- Gain exposure to structured approaches to prioritization, execution and delivery
- Have the opportunity to learn about the Wolfspeed business, products and how we are using software and technology to change how we operate within the semi-conductor industry
- Gain experience in engineering and information technology best practices including Agile
- Become a valued member of the Wolfspeed NI team with the opportunity to suggest improvements to how we do things where you see opportunities
Who are Wolfspeed?
- 2:1 and above degree classification in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline. 2:1 and above degree classification in a STEM-related discipline may also be considered along with relevant experience and/or motivations.
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills with innovative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Proven ability to prioritize work effectively and complete tasks within deadlines
- Self-motivated with desire to take on new challenges and illustrate a passion to learn new skills and continuously improve
- Team-player who can also work independently
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking with strong analytical skills
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and concepts
We are a global powerhouse semiconductor company leading the transformation from silicon to silicon carbide and GaN technologies providing solutions for efficient energy consumption and a sustainable future. While there is a great deal of complexity in our designs and solutions, what we provide for our customers is simple – we make systems more efficient while reducing cost and increasing performance.
Wolfspeed’s product families include Silicon Carbide materials, power-switching devices and RF devices targeted for various applications such as electric vehicles, fast charging, 5G, renewable energy and storage, and aerospace and defense.
At Wolfspeed NI, we are on a mission to grow our pack and build diverse, multi-skilled teams that are empowered to shape the future of Wolfspeed. We are problem-solvers, unconventional thinkers and impassioned doers always striving to do things in a better way. We provide excellent learning and development opportunities to help you get to where you want to be and a flexible working environment that enables you to work where it works for you.
We unleash the power of possibilities through hard work, collaboration and a passion for innovation.What can Wolfspeed offer you?
Closing Date for Applications: 3rd November 2023
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus plan
- Flexible work environment
- 25 days annual leave plus 10 public holidays
- Pension plan
- Full benefits package including private medical insurance
- An opportunity to join a highly motivated, inspiring team working on technology that is set to unleash new possibilities and create positive changes to the way we live.
- A fun, inclusive working environment providing fantastic learning and development programs designed to enable individuals to achieve career goals and grow with the company.
Interviews will take place week of 13th November 2023
Offers to successful candidates: 17th November 2023